Wall cladding tiles are tiles that are placed on the walls of buildings. If you really want to give your room a nice look and feel then what better way it is other than putting these nice pieces of wall cladding tiles on your room’s walls? There are many manufacturers of Wall cladding tiles around the world. Let us see what some of them have to offer
- Evaluation wall cladding tiles are super quality tiles that you can use to decorate your walls. These wall cladding tiles are founHuid in various shapes and sizes, with a wide variety of deigning to impress all, and of course in all possible color combinations and they are having a huge demand in the hospitality sector like hotels, motels, restaurants, resorts. Moreover, there are large collections of these wall cladding tiles in the inventory to supply the wall cladding tiles to the customers when they are in need of these decorating items on an urgent basis.
These wall cladding tiles come with features like smooth texture, they are free from the strain and also they provide strong resistance to cracks. Talking about their specifications, these tiles are 300 by 500 mm in size, about 15 to 18 mm in depth, J-Green Quartzite is the material used to manufacture these wall cladding tiles, and they come in moderate colors.
- Interior wall cladding tiles are another great option for you to choose. These wall cladding tiles come in a range of designs, patterns, and colors to meet the requirement of all sorts of customer preferences. The supplier is also very particular about the quality control of these tiles to make sure the products are perfect.
The important characteristics of these wall cladding tiles are durability, their resistance towards the strain and their remarkable finishing that makes buyers to immediately go for them.
- State waterfall is also a very popular category of wall cladding tiles keeping in mind the likes and dislikes of a large pool of clients with varied choices. The offer differs with designs, The combination of colors, styles, and finishing. These wall cladding tiles are perfect for making a water-fall like nature centric ambiance in your house. The designs can be so perfect to make a real feel of water fall at home. Is not it refreshing?
These wall cladding tiles are typically 300 by 500 mm in size, about 20 to 22 mm in deepness, are made of Slate stones with a split finishing and with moderate color combinations. These tiles are most suitable for indoor as well as outdoor use by commercial and domestic places.
- The slate wall cladding tiles are often demanded by corporate houses, homes, residences and hotels to give a beautiful decoration. In addition to it, the expert quality controls of these wall cladding tiles make them absolutely faultless as all the parameters are repeatedly checked.
The main features of these wall cladding tiles are their fine finishing, durability and elegant designs.
- Interior wall cladding tiles are made from the natural stones extracted from the mines directly, they are designed to excellence. Additionally, packaging of these tiles are also very safe as best quality materials packaging materials are used.
There may be a number of reasons as to why one would fall for these tiles. Delicate designs, smoothness of the surface and graceful patterns are a few of them.
- The spec for these wall cladding tiles are also very impressive. They normally come in a design of seven row interlocking with the size of 400 by 130 mm. The depth is usually 10 to 18 mm. As stated earlier, the natural stones from the mines called Teakwood sand stones are used as a material to build such tiles. They have sandblast finish and of moderate ranges of colors. There is a requirement for sealing though.
- Exterior wall cladding tiles are other examples of home decorating tiles that are on a high demand and the reasons being their tear face with natural line up look. Mainly the architectural projects are the takers of these wonderful wall cladding tiles. The pink city, Jaipur is one place where you can see the walls being decorated with exterior wall cladding tiles.
Manufactured using the material called natural slate stones, these tiles are of the size of 600 by 150 mm and come up with the design of four interlocking rows. Having depth of 8 to 15 mm, these tiles are finished naturally and found in moderate colors. The exterior wall cladding tiles are made for outdoor uses only and get adopted in both domestic and commercial places.
- Marble Mosaic wall cladding tiles are one of the most recommended tiles because of their supreme quality, stability and finishing. Moreover, customers may be encouraged to take them because of their ease of installation and maintenance and not to forget the even surface. They come at a competitive price too.
If you look into the features of these wall cladding tiles, they are made of marbles with a polished finish, found in wide ranges of moderate colors. The typical size for them is 300 by 3000 mm and depth of 8 to 10 mm. These Marble mosaic type wall cladding tiles are common in domestic and commercial indoors.
- Natural stone wall cladding tiles are manufactured using natural sandstone and are exceedingly textural, rolling and interlocking form. The natural stone wall cladding tiles can help one to create a fascinating design as these tear face tiles have a wide combination of form, patterns, and color to give them distinct looks. Commercial bars and domestic splatter backs are examples where this kind of tiles can be applied.
Having a finishing touch of the natural split face, these wall cladding tiles come with large variations of natural colors with the size and thickness of 600 by 150 mm and 8 to 15 mm respectively.
The decoration of home or commercial building, whether interior or exterior, has been a trend for many years now, taking the much-needed information about different kinds of wall cladding tiles from above discussion, one would feel more confident in making the right choice when his or her turn of selection comes.